I've Moved!


Hi everyone : )
How are you?

I’m ready to pick up my passion for paper once again, just on a small scale, & I’ve set up a new blog & a new web site - The Lovely Studio. ♥

Please come & take a look …

http://blog.thelovelystudio.co.uk
http://www.thelovelystudio.co.uk



Love Liz xx

Card Credits
135mm White Square Card Blank.
Patterned Paper: 'Molly Rose' Digital Paper Pack printed onto 300gsm white card from Century Paper (I don't think this is available any more)'
Butterfly Punch: 'Delia' Butterfly Die. By Memory Box.
Alphabet Stamps: Wood-Mounted Mini Alphabet Stamps. By Hampton Arts at Dovecraft.
Gold Thread & a selection of small sequins & crystals.
Simple Gift Bag Tutorial: *here*

6 comments on I've Moved!

  1. Yipeeeeeeeeeee! good to see you back.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! Great news Liz. Welcome back!!

    I have missed you .. .. very, very much.

    Lovely to hear all your news.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jules,
    Thank you! It's nice to be back.
    Liz
    xx

    ReplyDelete