New 5 for £5 in The Colour Collection

The latest new Christmas designs are in the Boutique.

There are five new designs for The Colour Collection. All five of them are on my Christmas Tree card above. And they are, from the top down ...

'Snow Daisies' in Pure Silver & White
'Mistletoe' in Pure Silver & Cream
'Snow Flurry' in Silver Cloud & Cream
'Scandi-Chic Snowflakes' in Pure Silver & Cream
(then there's a little of the 'Twas the Night Script paper) and
'Scandi-Chic Winter Blooms' in Crushed Pistachio & White.



Some close-up shots ...




If you'd like to read a little more about them individually, here on the blog, you can find the original posts *here*, *here* & *here*.

Or you can find the link to all of them *here* in the Boutique. I've popped them into a special offer bundle, because I think they work just beautifully together. So at the moment they're all 5 for £5.00, just until Christmas Eve. They'll be available individually, at £1.99 each, in the New Year.

And I hope you like them : )

Off to pack up my studio. Speak soon.



Card Credits
Card Base: 120mm square card cut from 340gsm White Card from Century Paper & printed with 'Natural Calico' from 'Natural Neutrals'
Patterned Papers: from The Colour Collection. Details above
Sentiment: 'Tiny {Christmas} Sentiments'
Natural Kraft Twine & little pearls from The Ribbon Girl
Selection of tiny crystals & other embellishments from my stash

5 comments on New 5 for £5 in The Colour Collection

  1. Pack up studio? Guess I've missed something.
    Had to say how adorable I find this card. It makes me smile ear to ear - so much to love. I love how you use torn cardboard - have to try that more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the card showing off the new paper designs Liz - simply Gorgeous! - off to make a little purchase now :)

    Best Wishes
    Barbara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Liz,Hope the move went ok. AS usual I had to have these papers. They are beautiful. They gave me a bit of inspiration to start my Chritmas cards over the weekend.
    Thank you Julie Bxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very clever ...and love your stitched border it just finishes it off without distracting the eye x

    ReplyDelete